Our Mission is to provide specialized and comprehensive dental care for infants, children, teens and patients with special needs in a friendly and safe environment with a focus on prevention and education for families.
Our family-oriented dental practice is built on love for children and the desire to make them comfortable with dentistry. We view each child as a unique individual who must be treated as such to accomplish our goals of a positive dental experience and quality care. We hope to establish a life-long relationship of trust and confidence with you and your child. Part of our gentle approach includes creating a comfortable and fun environment for children. Our team is committed to family-oriented dental care and we encourage parents to play an active role in their child’s oral health.
Our new office is conveniently located next to Walgreens and Trader Joe’s on El Camino Real in San Carlos (between Redwood City and Belmont). It is located in a modern building with its own dedicated parking. We designed and build this office especially for kids to make sure they are comfortable, fun and healthy experience at the dentist. We provide full range of pediatric dental services in a very comfortable and fun setting.
- Modern office, specially designed for kids
- Full range of pediatric dental services
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
- High-tech sterilization
- Digital X-ray
- Books, televisions, video games, toys
- Preventive sealants
- Sedation with Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) if needed
- I.V. Sedation / General Anesthesia if needed
- Sports mouthguards
- Diet counseling for dental health
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Dental care for children with special needs
- Evening and Saturday appointments if needed
- Flexible payment plans available
- Work with most insurances
Our pediatric dental office serves children from all over the Bay Area including San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Mateo, Foster City, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Millbrae, Half Moon Bay and other areas on the Peninsula.
A “Green” Pediatric Dental Office
We believe that our environment needs to be protected and resources need to be preserved. Even though our primary goal is to provide top-notch pediatric dental care, we also want to make sure that we can do our part in protecting the environment. Our new office is a state-of-the-art office that utilizes latest technology to protect our environment. From office construction to daily use there are multiple ways we are “Green”.
- We are “paper-less” office using computers to securely store our charts and documents without paper.
- We use digital x-ray to reduce radiation by 90% and completely eliminate use of chemicals.
- Our office uses dry vacuum that saves more than 500 gallons of water everyday!
- During construction, we used recycled-based materials for cabinets and flooring, low-VOC paints on the walls as well as incorporated ultra-efficient lighting and ventilation to reduce energy usage.
- Web site hosted on green certified data center.
Recently few articles on “Green” Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Purvi Zavery were published in the local Bay Area magazines. You can read couple of them by clicking on the images below.